Fun-Filled Swimming Lessons
Swimming lessons are a great way to get exercise, enhance your health, and learn new skills. Our certified swimming instructors teach both members and non-members. Lessons are small and intimate, giving students adequate time to practice their skills in the water. We offer tiered lessons for adults and children nine months and up to develop their abilities and upgrade to the next level of their swimming education. Our instructors strive to cultivate a fun and welcoming environment to grow as a swimmer.
Private and Group Swim Lessons
Whether you want to learn swimming solo or enjoy the experience with a group, we can accommodate your preferences. We offer various private and group swim lessons designed with your growth in mind. Private lessons are customized and arranged individually with your instructors to provide the optimal learning experience for your personal development. Group lessons are divided by age and experience levels to measure your improvement correctly. Take classes with your children or engage with peers of similar skills. Our instructors are skilled experts ready to enhance your swimming abilities.
You’ll Love Our Quality Swimming Instruction
We believe that swimming should be a fun, engaging, and enlightening activity. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned swimmer, there is much to be learned. Our instructors are passionate about the health, wellness, and personal development of our students. We teach young children and adults how to flourish and thrive in the pool with expert training that lasts throughout their lives. We’ll guide you through your lessons and provide you with the proper skills for your needs. We take pride in instilling confidence and ability within our students. For us, swimming is more than a hobby; it’s an essential activity for living a better life.
Group Swim Lessons
- Sign up for our learn to swim program at Health Place
- Learn to Swim prices include six 45 minute group lessons that you will be able to register for using MyiClubonline.com after purchasing your LTS package
- Session registration closes promptly 2 business days before classes begin
- Make sure to register for ALL open sessions to secure your spot.
- If fewer than 3 participants sign up for a class, we reserve the right to cancel the class. All efforts to find another class placement will be made in the same session.
- Parents bringing children of the opposite sex over 5 years old must use the Unisex restrooms upstairs. Please see the front desk for locations.
Private Swim Lessons
Payment is nonrefundable. The package expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
Private Swim Lesson Price Sheet | Private Swim Lesson Request Form
- Complete the request form and email to email@example.com or leave with the front desk staff.
- Once the Aquatics department receives your request form, an instructor will be notified based on availability.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length.
- The instructor will contact you personally to make lesson arrangements.
- Payment is due on the first day of class. Waiver and agreement form signed on the first day of class.
- Parents are not allowed to work out or leave the site during swim lessons.